What is your preferred method of course delivery?
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Episode One - The One About Cathy's Fear of Technology
Through the years, technology has proven to be useful to me and, at times, helped me to avoid or even get out of some pretty yucky situations. Please understand - I was denied the opportunity to use a calculator until I entered university and started my teaching career in a small school without as much as a photocopier. So it is fitting that at this moment (23 January 2011) to confess that rather than being a computer geek I am actually a "Technology 'Fraidy Cat". From simple machines to fancy-dancy computers, all technology can sense my apprehension. In fact, I am convinced that my new IPhone 4 actually feels joy and happiness watching me have my many, many meltdowns. But I will conquer my fear of technology this semester with the help of our professor and my fellow EDUC 5173 learners. Looking forward to seeing all of you on Tuesday. (I'll be the one continuously seeking Barb and Anita to came over to my work area and help me.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YES...that is what we are here for - to help you learn:) Can't wait til next Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteI have to say I think it is awesome that with your fear of technology you're in our class! :) You'll get the hang of it, and then you and your iphone4 will be laughing together instead of melting down. Kudos to you!
ReplyDelete